Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shower Thoughts


While I was in the shower washing my face I couldn’t help but realize that I don’t look so cute all wet and scrubbed up. You know, when your body’s all red from washing it and you can see every little imperfection and then my hair is all wild like with my crazy curl. I just wish I was naturally beautiful. I admit that things get better once I’m dressed and have my hair and make up done but getting there takes so long. Why couldn’t I just step out of the shower and answer the door in my towel if I needed to? Like in the movies? Better luck in the next life I guess.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Lace I feel the same way about myself! Cute blog!!!

Jaclyn said...

Oh your fall leaves story just made me laugh. I can imagine Dan doing the exact same thing. Glad you call survived. Cute Blog BTW.

Liz Schubert said...

HEY, you are very naturally beautiful. I think there is such a pureness to a woman's looks when she doesn't have makeup on. Love yourself and you teach your daughters to love themselves. Congrats on your new blog! Have fun with it!

Annie said...

You are funny!! I don't know what you are talking about. I look goooood after taking a shower. That's why I hardly bother getting ready anymore or maybe it is just pure laziness.