Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scrap Night Baby!!!


Two Friday's ago (yes, I'm a little behind) I held a little scrap night at Jeff's hotel for those ladies who needed to get a little caught up on those family albums. It started at 6:00 pm and went on into the late night hours. We had a movie playing in the back ground in case things got a little dull....lol! But they didn't! We had ourselves a great time scraping away...at least most of us... Some just came to visit and eat yummy munchies.

Annie, Carolyn, and Brittany!

Corrine and Karilyn!
We made quite the mess and the nice part was, there was enough room for it!
Hailey and me! Hailey brought this cute girls night out game that was full of questions. We learned a lot about each other that night....maybe too much in some cases! ;0)
This is our little munchies table. Everyone brought something and it was so nice to have it to snack on! I think I ate as much as I scrapped...
This is Britt getting a little carried away with the bows she and Chrissy made.... Doesn't she look so cute?!
We're going to say that Chrissy is pointing at something on her sweater...yeah, I think she spilled something..... ;0) Oh wait, she's showing me her pretty pointer finger nails, they do point better with those long white tips!

You can always count on Carolyn to be laughing! She's great and I LOVE this picture!! Well, at least the rest of us were having a good time.... Apparently Chrissy could take it or leave it....? ;0) Some girls left at 11:00 pm , some left at 1:00 am , and then it was down to Chrissy, Sara, and me for the latest hours. This is Chrissy's summery of the night! Sara and Chrissy left at 3:30. I cleaned the room up and hauled all my stuff up to the hotel room where Jeff and the kids were sleeping away. I laid there on the bed wide awake thinking that I shouldn't have had so much caffeine.... I eventually fell asleep around 5:30 am but Jeff was kind and let me sleep in until 10:00! That day I continued scrapbooking in the room and got 18 pages done total! But to think that was just two events is a little exhausting...


Thanks to all the gals who showed up and made it very fun!



p.s. I will be holding another one in the near future so anyone who would like to come, just speak up and I'll make sure you don't get missed!

4 comments:

chrissy said...

Oh, good times! Good times! Thanks for all the really weird shots of me. 'Preciate it. I'm totally up for the next one, maybe I'll even scrapbook next time ;)

THANKS LACE!

(AND JEFF!)

Christy said...

Looks like a great time!

Sherilyn said...

Would love to come next time if available. Sorry I missed it

Kara said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Good idea. :)