Monday, May 11, 2009

A Little Thing

Sometimes I lack to write or even remember the little things that I love so I thought I would take a moment here and share one tiny thing that I get a kick out of..... tents. Not the big ones but the tiny little ones that are the display model! I so want to take them home and put my little doggy in them! I can't pass one up and not play with the zippers and make sure everything is there that a big one would have. Then I think of all the fun accessories it could have, the tiny sleeping bags, tiny flashlights, tiny backpacks, tiny stove, tiny toilet paper, lol...and then of course the tiny mountain lion or bear attacking it.... (those thoughts just can't stay out of my head can they..?) Forget dollhouses, I want to get my kids tiny camping gear for Roughin' It Barbie and Rugged Ken!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, ha!! I love this post! It makes me happy! :)

chrissy said...

i love these little tents! when i was little, i use to wish they sold them so i could play with them.